How to treat hormonal imbalance?

Hi, I am surrently taking Seasonique for birth control and my placebo pills were the week of christmas. The week after christmas I started my new pack as directed on Sunday. I took them for about a week and a half and decided I no longer wanted to be on them because they cause me to be tired and moody to name a couple symptoms. After not taking the pill for 5 days, I started "a period from hell" for roughly 2 days I put up with it to see if it would go away. After not being able to handle the bleeding and cramps, I went back on the birth control. Now, two weeks later, I am experiencing major anxiety attacks, I am dizzy and naseous and feel off. I think I messed with my hormones big time and want to know if I can stop taking the pills again.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
Your query is appreciated, as long as the contraceptive hormone medicines are concern as a matter of fact it is not the therapy which is given for any disease condition, second any hormone if given or taken may cause the side effects and in case of contraception it disturbs the physiological menstrual cycles which is again not good for health, I actually advise all of my patient to follow the non hormonal contraceptive method instead, so better to stop taking the hormone containing contraceptive medicine, hope this information helps, take care.