How to treat high blood pressure ?

hello, how do you teat high blood pressure?
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Try avoid PILLS right from the word go as they only "Suppress" and never "Treat"
http://www.ehow.com/how_4498054_lower-blood-pressure-beet-juice.html
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
First you should be confirmed that you have high blood pressure.
if you have observed that you have high blood pressure for the fist time,it should not be stamped as high blood pressure,
You measure your blood pressure for few days regularly,in the morning and in the evening,if it is high then after consulting your doctor treatment can be started.
You go for ECG,blood sugar and lipid profile.
ok and bye.