How to treat heart palpitations?

I am a 24 year old female and I have been suffering from heart palpitations for 2 days now, this is the third day. I've stopped drinking tea and coffee because I thought perhaps I had had too much caffeine. I've really not been able to sleep well, I am very aware of my heart beating so very hard throughout the night and I have been unable to sleep on my side as I feel my heart restricted and beating in a way which frightens me.
I do suffer from anxiety but I have not suffered an attack for around 6 months. this feels like a physical problem as opposed to one related to stress. I have never before felt my heart beat this way and for so long. Can you help? I'm very worried.
Tue, 30 May 2017