How to treat heart murmur?

I had a heart murmur as a baby but it quickly closed after about 6 months but since then my parents have been fond of reminding me that I can t have my ears pierced or get a tattoo any time I ask about piercings so I m wondering what the real risk involved is, if any. I ve been trying to look into it but most of the people who ve asked questions seem to involve them still having the condition or having to go through an operation to get rid of it which I didn t have to as it closed naturally so I m wondering if this affects the risk involved?
Fri, 5 Sep 2014
HI
Well come to the HCM
Murmur is the sound produced when the blood passes through the defect either of valve or septum of heart and this is the abnormal sound indicate the status of disease heart, some time such murmur commonly heard at the time of birth but this go away with the time and this is nothing to worry, hope this helps.