• question-icon

How to treat headache?

last few week been suffering headache, then past few days my body been hurting all over, got a horrible cough and chest pains like someone stabbing me in the chest what could this be. am not sure if the body ache is to do with illness or the physio currently recieving for whiplash injury
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

You require a detailed evaluation. Cough and chest pain could be due to a respiratory infection. Headache is probably unrelated and the cause of that would also need to be evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist