Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

How to treat head ache when travelling in car ?

Hi, Grateful to advise of how to treat head ache when travelling in car, for my daughter, 9 years. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
It is either due to motion sickness or due to A/C induced allegic sinusitis.
Tab avomine is useful for motion sickness.
Avoid too cold temperature setting in AC Or better switch it off.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Headache can be due to many reasons. She may be having motion sickness where she will feel nausea and also get giddiness. If there is less ventilation in the car like no open window or air conditioner, she may get headache as well. Let her be well hydrated. If she gets giddiness and feels like vomiting she may need to consult ENT Doctor to evaluate Motion sickness.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor