Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
167 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat foot pain?

Hello I do a lot of dancing and last week I injured my foot it feels like its the bone that connects my big to to my ankle and it grids when I put my fingers on it and I can feel it grinding when I walk it is painful but I can walk on my foot do I use ice pack or heat?
Wed, 8 May 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It could be a plantar fasciitis.
As of now you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like aceclofenac/serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief.
If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have top of foot pain,not do to injury and I lose use of it on occasion,where it just goes out on me.This is not consistent and only happens...