Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
191 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

sir i am a 48 years old man who enjoyed 23 years of mairage.But now i like anal sex exiting than real sex.My wife dont accept anal sex.while real sex is not exiting me with my wife causing erectile disfunctioning,& pre ejaculation.may u guide me please.thanx sir.
Thu, 18 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. Earlier you liked vaginal sex more than anything and now you like anal sex which is actually against nature. Your wife may not accept it because she will not get any pleasure out of it. Over and above she may be experiencing pain too. You should not do according to your convenience and pleasure when your wife is also involved in the act. You should understand her emotions too. Premature ejaculation can be managed by usung condom.

If you still need my assistance in this regard, please use this link. Please remember to describe the whole problem with full detail.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

dear sir, I m Jm.,min 24 male delhi,i m married before 2 years,i have no child,sir i want to know the solution of my problem. Before 8-9 months my...