Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

How to treat enlarged papillae ?

i think i have an enlarged papillae on my tongue. how can i treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  3045
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
my advise would be to stop treating ur self as a specialist an consult a dentist first who may refer u to a specialist according to ur condition ...seriously avoid any home remedies and make sure u dont try to scrap it of cause it may further complicate ur condition,,
it may just be a inflammed pappila to somethg as serious as a oral cancer
plz consult a dentist as soon as possible
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response

i have an enlarged tastebud on my tounge three of them right on the tip... been a week now... what can i do?

Answered: Tue, 20 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It can be scraped  Iguess. Do consult a cosmetic or an ENT surgeon. They will help you.

Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor