Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
120 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat ear keloid on lobe?

I am 17 years Boy i had having right ear kelloid on lobe it comes after my right ear operation after 5 months. Now i m embrassed now what to do i have heard that surgery is risky there is chance that it can come again and it will bigger i m scared now what 2 do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 15 Jan 2014
Report Abuse
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

keloid treatment is you rightly mentioned, there is always a risk of recurrence

You can try local steroid injections like kenocort along with hyaluronic acid

Try even local thrombophobe creams

Finally You can also try removal with an expert ENT doctor. Having done thousands I can help you with that.

You must consult an ENT or plastic surgeon for this


Dr Sriram Nathan
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi. i have a keloid on my ear and im just looking for help. im 19 and i had it since i was 11. i wake up everyday depressed and scared to leave the...