How to treat ear keloid on lobe?

I am 17 years Boy i had having right ear kelloid on lobe it comes after my right ear operation after 5 months. Now i m embrassed now what to do i have heard that surgery is risky there is chance that it can come again and it will bigger i m scared now what 2 do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed, 15 Jan 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

keloid treatment is tricky.....as you rightly mentioned, there is always a risk of recurrence

You can try local steroid injections like kenocort along with hyaluronic acid

Try even local thrombophobe creams

Finally You can also try removal with an expert ENT doctor. Having done thousands I can help you with that.

You must consult an ENT or plastic surgeon for this

Dr Sriram Nathan