How to treat dysuria?

My boyfriend is having trouble urinating after sex, he moans that it's painful but won't say where? We have sex frequently, maybe everyday, but he won't go and ask about it, he just says "that it goes away" do clearly it's been an issue before! He also says his kidneys sometimes hurt??
Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Hi.
Read the history and understood the problem your boyfriend has.

Dysuria or trouble or pain at urinating after sex can be due to few problems:
-If your boyfriend has urethritis of any sort, the act of sex stimulates the urethritis part so much that there will be pain if he tries to pass urine after sex.
-If you are using any spermicidal jelly in the vagina, your boyfriend can have the burning urination.

I would suggest you both the following:
Get a course of an antibiotic and metronidazole for 5 days, no sex for 10 days and to use condom for about three weeks.

If there is less response then both of you need to undergo internal examination at the Gynecologist and your boyfriend at the Urologist to have physical examination, investigations and proper treatment.

I hope this will solve the problem.
In the meantime ask him to increase his water intake.