Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
150 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat diabetes with kidney failure?

I am Neerja. My cousin is 16 year old and having sugar. His both kidney are maximum failed. He is admit in delhi. He is in Ambedkar hospital. Doctor advised for ventilatory as he is in comma.. but the ventilatory is not free in hospital. can i know where in delhi (near Rohini) good hosptilas?
Tue, 22 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and have great concern for you.
There are- Jaipur Golden Hospital, Sri Balaji Action Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.

Here you can get the ventilator.

Hope my advise will be helpful for you.

I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My grandfather is suffering from chronic kidney failure, pleural effusion , heart failure, diabetic n high blood pressure .. His blood urea is 79...