How to treat atrial fibrillation?

Sir , I am diagnosed to have hypothyrodism, AF with slow ventiricular rate - AV conduction block.SSS.
I underwent coronary angiography on 19/09/11 which revealed normal coronaries. Dual Chamber Pulse Generator implantation (Meditronic) done on 17-09-11.TEE was done to exclude I/C clot or LA/LLA clot on 15-09-11 which revealed no clot. Of late I was prescribed Multaq and after 7 days AF continued and hence today I have been prescribed to take half tablet of Acitrom 2 mg daily. Kindly advise if the drug management is OK ? What should be future strategy w.r.t get rid of AF.
Fri, 3 Mar 2017