How to treat arm injury?

i was skateboarding and fell on my arm, it was not bad at first, then the next day it happened again, and the next, then today during lunch i noticed it was very swollen and big, then i went to the skatepark and fell on it, not it is from my elbow to about 3 inches before my wrist, should i get it checked out
Sat, 31 May 2014

I have studied your case with diligence

Do ice application, and thrombhophobe ointment may help and give rest to elbow and arm.
You can apply crepe bandage for support.

You may need X ray of elbow/arm to rule out any minor fracture.
You can consult your doctor by taking appointment, apparently it does not seems like emergency.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.