How to treat allergic symptoms caused by fire in the fireplace?
This weekend, I had a fire in the fireplace, since then me and my daughter have had allergy symptoms (congestion watery eyes, clogged sinuses, how long will these symptoms continue to persist, and is there a way to use the fireplace without having these reaction. Thanks Vic
The symptoms are suggestive of some allergic reactions following exposure to triggering factor like ashes created by the fire.
These allergens can stimulate the mast cells to release the mediators of allergy like histamine, which will produce all these symptoms. If you are able to find out the cause for your symptoms it will be easy to avoid the triggering factor as for as possible.
To control these symptoms, I would suggest you to take Tab Montek LC, for 3 days which will reduces the symptoms but it is not going to cure the allergy completely. Thank you.
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]