How to treat acalculous cholecystitis and gall stone?

Hai..sir..i am 27 years old male.i m effected by gall stone of 11 mmx8 mm.15 days back i am effected by continuos abdominal pain.Now after doing updomen scan ,it is caculous cholecystitis..gall stone is currently in the neck of gall bladder.gall bladder is pericholecystic odemna.I dont want to go for any surgery, i need to dissolve my stones.please help me with your suggestions Sajith
Fri, 6 Feb 2015
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello

Gall bladder calculus is causing cholecystitis.
Definitive treatment of gall bladder calculus is surgical removal of gall bladder.
Operation is commonly done laproscopically.Recovery is fast by this method.
Gall bladder calculus is prone to get obstruction and infection.
So,you should plan for definitive treatment.

At present you may need conservative treatment in the form of antibiotics and analgesics.Operation can be done after control of acute infection.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan