How to treat a lump on an old scar?

Previously my sister had a lower back operation! my stubborn sister fell down five stairs on her bum/back.

she is in a lot of pain and above her old scar ther is a lump the size of a 10 cent piece, she iis way to scared to go to hospital, can u tell me what the lump means? thanks sarah
Mon, 30 Mar 2015
hi dear thanks for query on HCM
Your sister needs to meet a doctor so that the swelling can be examined. it may need a FNAC. treatment based on type of swelling. it may include from simple ointment application upto excision.earlier is better. please update once the consultation is done