Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

177 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to treat a kidney stone measured 6 mm ?

My name is Gautam frm Hyderabad, ultrasound revealed 6 mm kidney stone Very painful in the lower back and abdomen pl advise Im gautam male age 52 yrs frm hyderbad recent ultrasound revealed 6 mm sone in rt kidney. It is very painful and irritating in the lower back. pl advise which is the best way to get treated Email id :
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You can try sheet prabha tab. 2 bd with lot of water . Hopefully the stone will pass out.
  User's Response
first of all you have to drink plenty of water .in medicine you can take chandraprabhavati 2tab 3times &varunadi kwath 2times for 15 to 20 days avoid all bhajis .for pain you can take shulvarjini vati 2tab3 times until the pain dissappears .drink water after boiling it so that all the salts will be destroyed.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
thanx for health care magic
i think u should have plenty of wter will help your stone to come out through urine this is called as flushing therapy
its better u should consult some urologist
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
look though the pain of k stone is possible with such description .u always need to get it confirmed that it is due to stone or du to other reasons becoz the size of stons is small...or it has descended down in the narrow parts ahead like ureter that case pain is excruciating.........if thats ur case u need to consult a urologist or a surgeon or even a physician may treat u medically
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....