Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How to treat Uterus tuberclosis ?

My grlfriend is infected with UTERUS TB. she have been taking medicine for this from last month and yesterday she visited her doctor and she found out infection in liver too. she told them it is normaly upto 40 - 45 but her infection is 180. I dont know what does this mean. this is what she told to me. her parents changing her doctor today. will she be cured doctor ? i am going to marry her and she often say me leave her coz she will not get pregnant. just help me. what she can do to get treated. any doctor u can refer to ? if u want to know something about her condition plz ask me. i ll tell u everything. just help me to help her. plz.
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Do full corse of antituberculer medicins as it is 9 months and 11 months.First of all cure the infection. Then start ayurvedic medicins.It really help to her.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
  User's Response
It's a matter of constant and regular treatment,don't get scare about the tuberculosis its fully curable but might be take a long time regular (without break) treatment. the time period is depend upon the stage of infection,now as u said the infection is spreading in the body so don't waste the time, take immediate treatment, contact immediately to the TB specialist and start the treatment.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
  User's Response
don't get scare, as i said Tb is curable but take a long time, she get well soon, but take a proper and continue treatment. definitely she will get pregnant but first of all, let her cure her diseases ,take a full treatment of specialist doctor, it will take time to get re leaf.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There is not reason for worry.Anti tubercular drugs are known to effect liver and that is the reason why regular follow up and blood test are advised for liver.Your doctor will change some drugs or reduce the dose.You will be not benefited by doctor as it is not doctor`s fault.Just do as advised and she will be fine and you can marry her.Bye and take care.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor