Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How to treat 6 year old suffering from fever and pus cells in urine ?

i want medicine for my daughter who is suffering with fever and her urine test report shows presence of pus cells and bacteria and she is 6 years old medicine for pus cells
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  491
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
same problem UTI.boiling water taken.avoid spicy junky food .our medicine-cantaris-6,ars-30.bell-30.u try this it help sure.any problem contact me 9832223020 dr.s gorai.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If your daughter has pus cells in urine & also fever it could be urinary track infection she may have.Please consult your family doctor or a paediatrician who will examine her & prescribe her the required medicine.She may require medicine for fever & even a antibiotic but the dosage is according to body weight of a child .Also no doctor will/can prescribe medicine without examine a child.
Please take her to a doctor.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor