Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to tighten breast and can leakiness be dangerous ?

Hi.. I m a girl aging 28 unmarried. My breasts size is 36. My breast are so soft and hanging downward due to gravity due to looseness they are looking so big.when i press my nipples some watery and white tiny drops occurs.I hv tested my prolactin test it is normal.How can i tighten my breasts. Is such leakness can be dangerous ???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum. Don't press ur nipples to check for the secretion. It will itself aggravate the problem. Even then if the problem continues please get a surgeon opinion if needed further investigation. Have a good day.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Since your Prolactin level is normal, there is nothing to be worried about. It can happen due to minor Hormonal Imbalance.
You are having sagging breasts which is found in a percentage of overweight women. What is your height and weight? If you are overweight Kindly exercise regularly and try reducing your weight. You can do Push ups and Cardio exercises to increase the tone of your Chest Muscles.

Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor