How to terminate an early pregnancy?

Hello doctor, I saw my period on the 1st of september and it lasted for 4days. And then 6 days after I made love with my bf and till now it hasn't come. Does it mean am pregnant? And if I am what injection can I take to flush it out?
YYYY@YYYY
Wed, 15 Jan 2014
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If you had unprotected intercourse in September and have still not gotten your period, then you might be pregnant. You need to check a pregnancy test now. If the test is positive, then you need an ultrasound to determine how far along you are before determining the next course. If the test is negative, then you need to get a prescription for progesterone to induce a period.

I hope that this helps and good luck!