Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

188 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to strengthen the penis ?

Dear sir.i m indian men 33 age.single.i will be marrige. but now penis is weekness strang!!!lussss ready. what i do now. i most will marrid. pls reply me sir
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
stop tension ,start doing regular pelvic muscle &anal squeezing exercise for two to three months along with high proteins & vitamins diets.enjoy your marriage.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....