Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to stop the vein burn or irritation ?

uAing the recreational salts, I generally go the rear way, warm water dissolved. Anyway, nuff on that. What common fluids can be used in the spoon besides water. Or can I disolve a very few grains of sea or iodized in h2O? it always feels like 2-3 in of vein are just burning and rotting away and desire to do less irritation to self Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

i would advise you to consult a physician regarding your condition.

any irritation in the body could be due to inflammation due to various conditions.

i would advise you to have a complete check up done to diagnose the condition so that i can be treated adequately with the right medications. donot self medicate or use any substance which can cause further irritation or burning

i hope i could answer your query.

take care and wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor