Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How to stop smoking and drinking ?

Heloo doctor my brother is doing drinking since last three years, he is doing smoking also, please give me some suggesion
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
For a person to quit any addiction, he has to have a will to do so. He has to realise what could be the adverse effects of the same. If he ready to co-operate ,take medication and attend couseling sessions, it would be easy to quit these.
You have not mentioned the extent of his addiction here. There are special centre- deaddiction centres for this kind of treatment. Also you can try homoepathic remedies along with counseling for the same.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor