Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How to stop quick ejaculation ?

im meha,male 21 old. when i masterbating it will come within 30 seconds. wat shall i do to stop this quick ejaculation
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  1167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
i cannot control my masterbation habit. im doing it for the past 7 years. so please help me to avoid the problem.
Answered: Mon, 28 Jun 2010
  User's Response
Your problem can be cured through homeopathic medicine.Proper medication can cure your health system and will reduce this habit too. There are so many homeopathic clinics in the city, you can go there with full confidence.
best regards,
Dr Minhas
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
hi good morning

it appears you are suffering from metabolic syndrome ,which can have effects of early ejulication

you need to check vitimin level of different viatimins and harmones



dr vinod raina

sexoligist,new delhi india
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Stop masturbation when it is just showing to come.
Start when the pressure goes
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Endocrinologist Dr. Anantharaman's  Response
You can use Dapoxetine to slow the premature ejaculation. It is definitely an effective drug . please consult your endocrinologist for aprescription
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor