Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to stop milk formation in breast ?

My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and she is still having the milk formation, doctor has given her blong tab for 5 days in 2-2-2 dosage for 5 days.How will it help in stopping the breast milk which has not stopped since 2 yrs and 9 months (from the day my first child was born).Please advice..................Thanks Sharique
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Pyridoxine is vitamin tablet. It is given to prevent vitamin deficiency since breast milk will not have enough amount for the child. Is the child still breast feeding. There could be a problem which is why breast milk still is there. She needs to express and collect the milk to prevent breast infection. Her Doctor needs to do a workup to find the cause and treat adequately.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks Dr,but she stopped breast feeding the child one year ago
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor