Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

172 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to stop homosexual activities ?

hi i am an 19 years male, when i was studying 8th one of the person (male) near my home made me do sex with him but at time i did t know any thing but as years passed i slowly ended up as a gay. Nowadays i am doing homesex two to three times a month, i want to stop this habit and lead my life as a normal male. what can i do to stop such habit and thinkings? is der be any possibilities for me to get infected from any diseases?please help me
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi there
Homosexuality is a life style choice.It is not a disease that can be cured.It is something you need to choose to do or not do.If you are confused whether you are attracted towards men or women,then you need to talk to a counsellor about your feelings and what you want.No one can force you to do anything.If you dont want to,then you will stop by yourself.
As for infections,yes,there is always a chance to get sexually transmitted diseases esp HIV so need to avail protection.Get tested on a regular basis.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....