How to stop hair fall?

How to avoid or control hair falling?
Tue, 22 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

How many hairs are falling per day? Online doctor here had told me that loosing upto 100/day is normal and should not be of concern as such.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
i just lose more than 100 a day...what should i do...
kamyar's  Response
use ecophane tablets and shampoo

Well sir, Its a rainy season here and on the onset I have lost my hair. It always happen in the months of june to september. I am 45 years of age...

Recent questions on  Alopecia

helo doctor am ji,am 20 years old am masturbatin everyday.,it became a habit for me.,wil this cause a problem?.. and now recently in this 2years am...

hi i am a 27 year old healthy male suffering from hair loss and hair thinning problem. I was prescribed R89 by a doctor (20 drops thrice a day)....

I am over 50 and had problem of hair thinning and Alopecia ,I have been using Minioxidil with some success, in the beginning my hair got better but...

Can you name an illness that mimics pyruvate carboxylase deficiency in terms of symptoms (minus mental developmental delays)? My 2-year old and...

Hello Doc, I am having small to medium bald patches on vertex to front elevated side of scalp and few towards back. This is there since pas 5...

Sir I am suffering hair fall & severe head loss at middle of head. I consulted skin specialist who prescribed minoxidil solution 2% ;finaster idea...

Hello Doc, I am writing this to my previous interaction with you sometime before. I contacted you with regards to the problem to my hair, I had...