Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to stop drinking habit ?

hi my father drinking to much and he speaking vulgar words, if not drunk he is a good person. pls help me about solution for stopping his drinking
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

You need to take your father to Alcohol De-addiction center , they will advice your father how to quit alcohol... An alcohol intoxicated person is under its control, hence they behave abnormally, do not be angry at your dad, Once he quits the alcohol.. he will be normal... try to counsel and convince him, also explain about the hazardous effect of alcohol on him and family, explain him , when he is not drunk... when he is drunk do not try to explain or convince since he will be under its influence and do not know about things around him..
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor