How to stop blood oozing from scalp?

Hi, I ve had some issues with my scalp before but ever since I put in braids a month ago, my scalp has gotten worse. Currently, a small section of my scalp is oozing clear liquid/small amount of blood. It is a sticky consistency and the section that is oozing is sore to the touch and slightly itchy. What is causing this and how do I stop these spots from reoccurring? What should I apply to my scalp to stop the oozing/keep my scalp from getting infected.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017
You are having superficial folliculitis of scalp. You will need an antibiotic like amoxycillin with clavulanic acid. In addition keep your scalp clean by shampooing at least on alternate days