Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

How to satisfy my wife ?

Hi, i am married for 8 mnth,i have only satisfied my wife once,we have foreplay she gets stimuladed i try to satisfy her but it takes 2 long then i have 2 ejaculate,the time she got satisfied was not by penertration.Please help we dnt knw what to do,and if i do full penetration she feels only little pleasure but if i rub her on the outside then she feels.Please help
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
First one thing you should realize is that,sex is a skill work.It may take some morre months to be skilled.This is also related with mental status with eager.So don't worry with the present situation.You should tell this to your beloved.Try to know her interest and do's and don'ts.And also yours.Shatavari Pak is also recommanded 2 spoons with cows milk.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor