How to safely detox marijuana while pregnant?

Hi. I'm currently pregnant approximately around 8 weeks according to the start date of my last period. I literally just found out. I have smoked marijuana at least once a day for a while. I'm worried about my baby and want to go to doctor ASAP. But I do not want them to find THC in my urine. What can I do to detox quickly? Are there any products that I can use to detox fast, that are safe? Please help!
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Depending on how often someone smokes and how much and body construct , marihuana cleaning from urine varies from 10 - 90 days.
According to what you refered you may need 30 days for urine to come clear.
I don't recommend you detox ways because
most of them are risky and not allowed by FDA to be used in pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.