How to rule out a Salmonella infection?

Sir my blood test report shows that my salmonella typi o is 1:320and salmonella typi h is 1:320 and rest typi are normal my widal test is positive my doctor recommended me to take zonocin for 7 days is this procedure is corect and he also suggests me to dont bath for seven days and dont eat any thing except papaya till 7 days i want your opinion what to do for the same and my body temperature didn t exceed 99F
Thu, 1 Dec 2016
As per your history is concerned do full blood count with differential to ruled out typhoid fever where you can find low WBC count and heavy loose stools when you go to toilet .You can take liquid diets for the time being.Medications you can take is (Cefixime + ciprofloxacin) for full 7 days time.Thanks