How to remove the spots after laser surgery of warts ?

i had warts on my chin....i removed it by laser surgery ....it has left marks.....how can i recover from it?...pls help
Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Hi!sidharth,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,

Lasers at times can leave a post inflammatory pigmentation ,but it is nothing to worry about.In most cases what we see that gradually the pigment fades off.You just need to apply a sunscreen three times a day.If one feels that the pigment is resistant then hydroquinone cream can be used at night time over the spot.This would further dilute the pigment.
In very few cases ,if the laser is not done properly or if the energy used was very high ,then it may leave a permanent mark. In any case please don't go for any surgery,that would not help much.

regards,
Dr.Bharat chawda

General & Family Physician Dr. Sajjad Ahmed Malik's  Response
mr. siddarth.
u can use glycoaid cream for your mark.. it has 95% recovery rate in such conditions.
appy three times a day for one month and see result by urself
Your can apply mix of Yasthimadhu with Honey over that area, or application of plain cocunut oil is also found to be effective
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Kiran Kumar's  Response
Scar left after laser surgery will be difficult to remove with medications. You will need a procedure which is called scar revision. This a cosmetology procedure and will give you nearly 70 - 80 % response.
Oncologist, Surgical Dr. Mamta Singla's  Response
Use Alovera Freshly cut from plant
dear siddharth
warts can be removed with laser cosmetic surgery or cautrisation or burn therapy but all of these forms leaves a mark of the same
instead of that go for THUJA ointment and THUJA 200 2dram 5-5-5 for a month and see the result without any mark your warts can be removed easily

though you had undergone for laser surgery there are the chances of reoccur so at that time go with this homeopathic medicines without any side effect and without any marks

now coming to your question how to remove marks - sofskin best antimark ointment in homeopathy through this you can get rid of your marks earliest
it is a homeopathic medicines and you can get it on any of homeopathic store you can also order over net through our website or through our mail

apart from sofskin, sarsaparila Q, calendula Q take this liquid orally with water if the marks are much brighter
all the best dear
tc

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit - www.homeotouch.com
email - drpremalshah@gmail.com
call +91 98254 44736