How to remove tan from face, hands, neck?

I am living in high temperature area where temeprature in 47degree celcius. I applyied branded sun screens but it is not effective and my skin got tan I want to remove tan from my face, hands and neck one dermatologist suggested me GLYAHA lotion but it is not very effective .. I am rid of this tan also havi icepick scars on my face . I also want to remove itrude_
Thu, 14 Nov 2019

I would recommend you to use depigmenting cream containing kojic acid on the affected areas along with sunscreen. Also, you can go to chemical peels or laser toning for faster results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist