How to remove moles?

is here any treatment medicin in homopathy, aurvadik or alopathik to remove black mole over those are little over in the skin
Wed, 21 Sep 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
several spots or blemishes that may occur on the skin.Generally, moles are not dangerous. Almost all people of the world have moles on their skins at different places.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Flaxseed or Linseed (Linus usitatissimum) Garlic (Allium sativum) Onion (Allium cepa)
Few home remedies
Put a single drop of grapefruit juice on a cloth and tie it like a bandage on the mole. Change the bandage every five to six hours.
The juice of cauliflower can help the moles to drop off
Honey by itself has curative properties to remove moles.
If you already have moles, and do not wish to remove them, then be sure not to irritate the moles with your clothing or even by excessive exposure to the sun. If you do so, there is a risk that the mole will become cancerous.
Thanks
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Only after an examination one can comment on that. First it has to be confirmed if its a mole, or some pigmentatation.

If its pigmentation , it can be treated via homeopathy.
Moles required cosmetic surgery for removal.

Takecare

For further enquires- dranshita.rathore@yahoo.co.in
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
Amongst medicines blood purifier herbs are prescribed but i have not come across very promising results yet , even then they are worth trying. The thing that works to some extent is local application of paste made of malka masur pulse in milk. allow it to be there for 15 minutes and the wash with tepid water.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Preety, as you said that the moles are little over in the skin , dear all you have to do is get them checked by a good homoeopath the homoeopath will find a suitable remedy for you to get rid of your skin problem as well as your other problems too.
take care stay healthy .
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi
Greetings from health care magic
i am very sorry to say that there is no medicines which can remove black mole. Only cosmetic surgery can help.
Thank you