• question-icon

How to remove lump from back of neck?

I have a huge lump on the right side of the bcak of my neck that just keeps getting bigger, im tired all the time and get frequent headachs, i went to a specialist 3 months ago and he told me it was an infected ingrown hair under my skin. . HE told me not to worry about it. . . Yet the lump keeps getting bigger and it hurts to touch. Not to mention i have now a small lump under my jaw which just apperead a couple days ago. . .What could these lumps be?
Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Hardly probably it is an abscess sebaceous and is needed a surgical exérèseAnd take an anti staphylococcique antibiotic