Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to remove impotence ?

i am 33years old . i am not married.i feel uneasy while thinking of parents are forcing me to get married.what should i do now? i am very blood pressure is low.i take balanced diet . sperm is less in quantity.i feel very dizzy all the time.i am becoming short tempered.i feel difficult while talking with people
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
This is very common problem called as sex anxiety.
Most of people suffering from it have concern about there body features,they have doubt about there performance on bed,sometimes they have bad sexual experience in past or childhood sexual abuse.And secondarily they have depression so they feel frustrsted and become less of confidence,short tempered.
This can be changed by proper evaluation , counselling and sos medication.
Please consult nearby Psychologist or Psychiatrist for detailed inperson evaluation and treatment.
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor