Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

How to remove holes from my face ?

Hello sir im Navaneeth,my problem is in the age of 17 i had lot of pimples and i have pressed becoz of that holes r formed on my face and my face looks ugly,and now im 19 yr old.,how to overcome to remove holes from my face
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  995
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Navaneeth,
Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
There are two best ways to treat you.One is either lasers or second DERMAROLLER.kindly let me know where you belong to ,so that i can suggest you the best laser .Dermaroller is a small instrument which is rolled over the skin and it causes collagen remodeling to improve your pits.No cream would work on pits.kindly consult a dermatologist for same.
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor