Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

How to remove dark burn scar from face?

I have several burn like scar on my face. The scar is mainly around the eyes. Could you kindly provide me some sort of remedy to recetify this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Concerned.,
Thanks for writing to us.
There are two types of Permanent Remedies.,
(1) Consultation with a Dermatologist for a Laser Dermabration if the depth of scar is very less/superficial.
(2)Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon for Autologous skin Grafting Procedure.

The other application of pealing agents such as Glycolic acid 2%//Aloe Vera creams etc can be done at home but may not provide 100% cure. Only syptomatic temporary relief.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.,
Best Regards.,
Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan.,
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor