Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to remove cut marks on hand by blade ?

i had cut my arms by blade 1 yrs ago till now very deep and these marks are become tuegid and red colour thr i m 18 yrs old .plz help me how to get rid of dat.dont hv money to go 4 expensive treatment i wl b greateful if u tell me the ointment name.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  5557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
the marks appear to be scars (keloids or hypertrophic scars). Usually there are no ointments and surgical excision is performed for dense scars. Do consult a plastic surgeon who can advise you on the treatment. Hope that answers the query.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Please apply some moisturizer over that area like Vaseline etc.There creams available in the marker to remove this kind of marks which you can also apply.This will need time to go.Do not worry.In case of big marks you may need to take help from plastic surgeon.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor