• question-icon

How to remove chicken pox scars?

sir, i have chicken pox scars on face from 19 years ago. so please give me any suggestion how can i remove chicken pox spot marks. my name is abhi & i am 20 years old my email address abhi265@gmail.com.
Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Hi!abhi265 ,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Chicken pox scars can be reduced with lasers.There are different kins of lasers available for the same,depends which city you belong to.There is co2 laser(fractional),fraser,er:yag laser etc.You need multiple sessions for a good result at one month interval.If you can tell us where you belong to ,then i can suggest you a good clinic.
take care,
Dr.chawda