How to remove calcium deposits on heart?

Hello Doctor My Father is 63 years old.He is diagnosed with calcium deposits on the heart.His cholestrol levels are also high.His height is 5feet six inches and weight is 90 kg.My question is how we remove this calcium deposits? what more test we should do? i mean what do suggest what steps we should take .................
Mon, 31 Dec 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response

He should follow a healthy lifestyle routine strictly which includes daily morning walks for at least 45 mins daily, no smoking, salt restrictions, no fried items, Mo butter and consult a cardiologist to start medications.

There is no way to remove calcium but we can slow down the progress of the disease.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist