Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How to remove black spot from face ?

m 21 yrs old .gal nd havin oily skin .ijst 1 mnth b4 i got 3 big pimpl on my right cheek but thn i use dettol n it nd aftr dat siyuation bcome worst as thr i hv got blac spot thn cnsultd doctor nd he suggestd me to use melatite xl nd now in place of blak spot i hv got rad acne spot plz tel lme wat to do
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
The best was to keep you skin clean and clear from spots is to wash your face when you get up and before you go to bed using this method wash your face with hot water (this opens all pours), use a anti-blackhead clearing scrub like "clean and clear" by Johnson and Johnson, the wash your face with cold water (which seals the pours and prevents dirt getting in, repeat if necessary! This could leave your skin dry so use a cream of some sort! Also make sure you drink loads of water as this is proven to give you nice skin!

The is also a product I recommend that you could try if all else fails which you can get on prescription and can be picked up in your local chemist! This is called "dalacin-t topical solution! You apply it twice a day onto the affected area!
Answered: Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor