How to remove black marks on face ?

hi,i want to remove black marks from my face please advise me
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
hi
u need to consult doctor.
there r many type of black marks
different mark have vary depth.
u need to be examine by wood lamp.
avoid direct sun exposure
apply good sunscreen lotion twice a day.

sir i was suffering from black marks on my face for about a year and i consulted skin doctor then he said to use melaglow skin lightening brightening cream i am using this cream for about 3months but there is no use what to do to avoid black marks on the face please help me sir i am unable to out with this face every one is asking me about this and i am geeting shy

hello doctor ... i got pimbles on my faces ...so it become dark and also around neck.... how to remove that dark marks..

i have black marks on my face all over so i need a best solution please advice me what to use and what to avoid for its cure? Name: Shekha Sharma Age: 40 Weight:63 BP: Normal Blood Group: O+ Gender: Female

Recent questions on  Sunburn

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Hi my daughter is 14 weeks she has rash on her neck arms and tummy that resembles prickly heat but she has a blotchy rash on back that s hot and looks as tho she has sun burn... Can u help?

I have a strange skin sensation and it s similar to sunburn- clothes hurt my skin. Lower back seems to be a stronger sensation. I also have headache and aches and pains. My joints are aching knees hips elbows. My muscles feel tender too. Any help would be apricated. This came on suddenly yesterday evening

sir half an year ago i was regularing plying cricket under sun and after that i faces lot of problems like irritation, sun burn, black spots, pimples, change in colour etc ect....................and some body advices me to use skin light cream , when i use this cream my skin become reddish in colour and lot of marks and spots take place on my skin .now am eating antioxidants and a cream , also am not using soap or amy thing on my face .

in the past year my mother started having swollen lips,could be top or bottom doctor treated her for spider bites.but now her face has swollen turned red like sunburn with peeling skin(some pain) she has a sodium or potassium deficiency 3 times in a year(unknown reason and many test all negative) .please help?she has seen an internal medicine dr... who just put her on a fluid restriction.dr.on call just prescribed fluocinonide.

I am 57 y/o lady who gets up in the morning feeling a little run down. But come 1-2 in the afternoon, every afternoon, I have this cherry red discoloration on my arms, face and chest. My temp goes up with this and my throat is sore.

I have redness and skin peeling off . I had been to a beach in the afternoon the other day and when I was back home I had this problem... it’s burning and acne has been developed on my cheeks with all red marks. What should I do?

For a little over a year I have experienced severe foot pain. Two different kinds of pain. One feels like a stabbing sensation and the other is a burning sensation and some days is incapacitating and I can't walk. Feels like a severe sunburn on my...