Owl Image

How to remove black marks on face ?

hi,i want to remove black marks from my face please advise me
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
hi
u need to consult doctor.
there r many type of black marks
different mark have vary depth.
u need to be examine by wood lamp.
avoid direct sun exposure
apply good sunscreen lotion twice a day.

sir i was suffering from black marks on my face for about a year and i consulted skin doctor then he said to use melaglow skin lightening brightening cream i am using this cream for about 3months but there is no use what to do to avoid black marks on the face please help me sir i am unable to out with this face every one is asking me about this and i am geeting shy

i have black marks on my face all over so i need a best solution please advice me what to use and what to avoid for its cure? Name: Shekha Sharma Age: 40 Weight:63 BP: Normal Blood Group: O+ Gender: Female

i consulted a doctor for a skin disease and he told me its eximo..and gave medicine..and now its slightly reduced the syptoms all over the body...but its not disappearing from my face...small pox, black marks...etc are still in my face...can I get an advise to remove these marks from my face in a natural way? can i use turmeric or something to remove these marks? using the soap will affect the face? or do i need to use any special face wash?

Recent questions on Sunburn

Well,I have a question that is now related to a sunburn I received on my forehead that resulted in discoloration. I do not know where to turn and I can t afford to see a derm =[ Ok, long story short, I went hiking in Yosemite and received a sunburn on my shoulders and forehead (I didn’t wear any sunscreen). My shoulders have peeled and look normal now, however, my forehead actually formed blotches of tender pink. I noticed this a couple days after hiking, that there were a few patches on my forehead that were actually lighter in color than the rest of my face (somewhat pinkish). I then applied aloe vela for the next week, along with sunblock, and stayed out of the sun as much as possible. I never stayed in the sun for extended periods of time. After one week of doing this, the patches on my forehead are no longer pink, but still somewhat lighter than the rest of my face—my face is tan, and the patches are lighter tan. (not terribly lighter, but it is noticeable if you look at it in the right angle) =( Just in case this helps, I am a very tan person and never really get sunburned. My questions are: 1. What exactly happened to my forehead? Is this a normal result of sunburn? 2. Is this going to scar? Will the skin patches on my forehead ever return back to the same color as the rest of my face? 3. Am I taking all the right steps in treating my face? Sunblock, aloe vera? What else should I be doing? Sorry for all the questions, but ANY help/advice would be appreciated. Am I overreacting since it’s only been 2 weeks? It is just making me worry a lot and almost insecure since I am afraid it might last like this forever or a verrry long time. Worried Ron

My husband has been having a burning sensation on the upper left side of his head for the past month or so. He asked me to check his head out, and when I looked, it was a little red, almost like a sunburn. When I got to looking closer, I noticed that there were a few pimple-like bumps there. He says that he is miserable, and can t get it to go away. He has tried easing the burning sensation with a cold wet cloth, but that only lasts temporarily. I, myself am worried for him too. We are almost positive that this isn t sunburn, due to the fact that this has been occurring for over a month now. If this helps to know-- in the year of 2000 he was in a very traumatic car accident. He was a marine and was on leave and got into a wreck on his way home. His car flipped off of the overpass on the highway and he was in the backseat. He died on scene and got rushed to the hospital, and died several times, but the doctors were able to bring him back. From this accident, he was diagnosed with head injuries and was unable to return to the corps and finish his service in for the U.S. I don t know if that has anything to do with it, but I thought I would add that in there just in case. Please help!

10 years ago I got sun poisoning from second degree sunburns. I just found out last year Melanoma runs in my family on my father's side. He had it as did his mother. I'm extremely fair-skinned and burn easily. What is my susceptibility to skin cancer?

daughter got sunburn and now has swelling in middle of eyebrows and down both sides of nose with a dull headache. she has been given an antihistamine by chemist in portugal and a skin spray cetix 10mg other wording on box reads comprimido para chupar cetirizima. would this be right.

I am 57 y/o lady who gets up in the morning feeling a little run down. But come 1-2 in the afternoon, every afternoon, I have this cherry red discoloration on my arms, face and chest. My temp goes up with this and my throat is sore.

I have redness and skin peeling off . I had been to a beach in the afternoon the other day and when I was back home I had this problem... it’s burning and acne has been developed on my cheeks with all red marks. What should I do?

For a little over a year I have experienced severe foot pain. Two different kinds of pain. One feels like a stabbing sensation and the other is a burning sensation and some days is incapacitating and I can't walk. Feels like a severe sunburn on my...