How to remove black marks on face ?

hi,i want to remove black marks from my face please advise me
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
hi
u need to consult doctor.
there r many type of black marks
different mark have vary depth.
u need to be examine by wood lamp.
avoid direct sun exposure
apply good sunscreen lotion twice a day.

sir i was suffering from black marks on my face for about a year and i consulted skin doctor then he said to use melaglow skin lightening brightening cream i am using this cream for about 3months but there is no use what to do to avoid black marks on the face please help me sir i am unable to out with this face every one is asking me about this and i am geeting shy

hello doctor i am a 18 yrs old male and i hv lots of bumps,acne,black heads,marks on my face.i hv oily skin.sis yesterday my freind sugest me to use erytop gel he says its good on pimples and acne,sir i want to knw how cn i realy remv them i feel very sad when i v look at on my face.pls help me sir.m frm india(tripura,agartala),phn-0000.durga puja is near pls help me to remove all bad thngs frm my face!

I am a 26 year old man. I have been suffering from acne and scars over my face for years now. The problem is once they are cured they leave a cut or a black mark on my cheeks that doesn t go at all. Also due to this, I am losing the polish and glow of my face. Are these cuts and black marks permanent ,if not can you suggest a few remedies for this?? Thanks in advance.

Recent questions on  Sunburn

Hi Dr, I am a 45 year old male with a history of factor five laden. But have been off my warfarin for more than 3 years on doctor's advice. Haven't had any additional problems in the last few years, however, the last few days I have a sore lower inner thigh, running from under my groin to knee as a red sunburn or rash that is sore to touch (feels bruised). It has grown from a small patch to the knee in the last two days. The muscle also feels sore. I cycle and did so on Fri and Sat (the bruising feeling started Sat morning) I had originally thought the bruising pain was from my young son kicking my thigh with his shoes on but it seems to be getting worse. Other than that I feel no other symptoms. Can you give me some advice? Thanks

I have what I believe is a brown recluse spider bite on my right shoulder next to my armpit. This happened early Friday morning. I developed a bright red rash like a really bad sunburn Friday night all over my body. I went to the ER Saturday because I was dizzy, had nausea, and red. They prescribed meds for allergic reaction. It started to lesson in redness but this morning. It was just as bright red and has stayed that way all day. I now have purplish spots on my stomach and what look to be blisters on the left side of my stomach.

i got some rashes on hands, when i consulted specialists, they said to full sleeve shirts to avoid sun exposure because my skin has turned sun sensitive...I am 25 years old, so is it possible that now my skin turns sun sensitive..?because of this rashes on my hands, i wouldn t able to wear t-shirts. and its too much itching whenever hands get expose to normal sunlight also. please someone suggest me good medicine or a doctor to consult.

Hi,I have had some sort off allergic reaction I think.Suddenly my face started burning up and now I have a red sunburn like rash all over my face and body which is warm to the touch.It happened about 15 mins after taking my morning vitamins.I also am taking a course of Anavar at the moment.I have never had any problems with it before but could this be the cause.Should I see a doctor or will it go away naturally?

I am 57 y/o lady who gets up in the morning feeling a little run down. But come 1-2 in the afternoon, every afternoon, I have this cherry red discoloration on my arms, face and chest. My temp goes up with this and my throat is sore.

I have redness and skin peeling off . I had been to a beach in the afternoon the other day and when I was back home I had this problem... it’s burning and acne has been developed on my cheeks with all red marks. What should I do?

For a little over a year I have experienced severe foot pain. Two different kinds of pain. One feels like a stabbing sensation and the other is a burning sensation and some days is incapacitating and I can't walk. Feels like a severe sunburn on my...