How to remove black dots on the tongue?

hi i have tiny black dots on my tongue.i developed them when i was 8years old after i was prescribed some medications. i think it was a reaction from the medication but they havent gone away and now im 23yrs. how can i get rid of them? can a doctor prescribe me medications to remove them or anything like that or will i need laser?
Tue, 20 May 2014
Dentist 's  Response
Hello!Welcome to HCM.

Treatment is not necessary unless you are bothered about its appearance.
Medications are unreliable for oral depigmentation.Lasers can be helpful.
Make a note of the medicines that are causative and make sure you do not take them again.

Regards.