Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How to remove age spots on face ?

I am 45 yrs female having age spots on my face for last 04yrs.I used to go to beaytu parlour and use to do facial to reduce the age spot. I am using Olay Total Effect.Kindl advise me how can the age spot be removed from my face.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello V.SHeeja,
An age spot can be anything- melasma, seborrheic keratosis, actinic keratosis.
I will have to see the lesion to give you a firm diagnosis and treatment.
You may send your pics on
till then continue using Olay.
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor