Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How to reduce weight?

Hi I need to c Dr Karun Makhija for weight loss how can i get in touch with him!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  594
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response


You can opt for the "diet and Nutrition Services" available here. I did to get diet chart for myself and my mother.. Its useful..we have lost weight withing a months time..5 kg for me and 3 kg for my mother...A doctor calls u up and assesess your health status, and finds out what you need, and then designed diet chart is sent to you. All you need to do is go to the "Products" tab on top left hand side and then click on "personalised diet chats".

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor