Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

174 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to reduce weight please help

Good Morning Im 43 years old with height 5ft 6 inches and weight 99 kgs and Blood Pressure 180 Good Morning.. I m 43 years old with height 5ft 6 inches and weight 99 kgs and Blood Pressure 180/110 with olmizest 20mg (tab) in morning and evening. I need to loose weight, could you please refer me the best process (ayurvedic, allopathy, homeopathy and any surgical methods).
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
To lose weight if you take the help of any kind of medicines- allopathic or homeopathic or ayurvedic- as soon as you stop the treatment a rebound weight gain is noted. At your age the best method is to do a diet control-Stop taking sugar and fat in any form and drink plenty of water.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I am vegiterian , what food to take for loosing weight
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....